- Thanks, it's nice to meet you here! --Wolverène (talk) 08:31, 6 October 2022 (UTC)
Hi, how are you? So, as I said, we could try to add short articles in order to keep creating new information in Neo. Can I send you short sentences for you to translate? --Chabi (talk) 05:53, 1 August 2023 (UTC)
- I'm here, not sure if I won't disappear again. :) Leave here what you want to translate, just in case. --Wolverène (talk) 15:50, 27 August 2023 (UTC)
- Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci (15 April 1452 – 2 May 1519) was an Italian polymath of the High Renaissance who was active as a painter, draughtsman, engineer, scientist, theorist, sculptor, and architect.
- George Gordon Byron, 6th Baron Byron FRS (22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824) was an English romantic poet. He was one of the leading figures of the Romantic movement, and has been regarded as among the greatest of English poets. Among his best-known works are the lengthy narratives Don Juan and Childe Harold's Pilgrimage; many of his shorter lyrics in Hebrew Melodies also became popular.
- In monotheistic thought, God is usually viewed as the supreme being, creator, and principal object of faith. In polytheistic thought, a god is "a spirit or being believed to control some part of the universe or life and often worshipped for doing so, or something that represents this spirit or being". Belief in the existence of at least one god is called theism.